Graciela Perera interview: Overview
On a separate page: Selected quotes from this interview
Graciela Perera completed her Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of South Florida in 2007 and began working as an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science and Information Systems Department at Youngstown State University in Ohio, USA. She comes from Venezuela, although parts of her pre-college education were also in North America. Graciela’s research interests include peer-to-peer network protocols and security as well as methods to improve student participation in their own education.
At the time of this interview, Graciela Perera had just started her position as Assistant Professor at Youngstown State University.
This section includes the audio and transcript of the interview with Graciela Perera, conducted on October 18, 2007 in Orlando, Florida USA by Vicki Almstrum.
Audio of interview [1 hour 35 minutes]
PDF interview transcript
[27 pages, 1,185 transcribed lines of text]
Other information about Graciela Perera
- Graciela Perera’s profile at Northeastern Illinois University (click on her name to expand the information)
- Graciela Perera’s webpage (via the Wayback Machine)
- Article about Graciela Perera, Youngstown State University Alumni Magazine Online, Summer 2009 (via the Wayback Machine)
- ACM Digital Library Author Profile Page for Graciela Perera
- DBLP bibliography of publications by Graciela Perera
Video clip: Three influences in learning about mathematical logic
- Recorded October 18, 2007
- About 50 seconds; PDF transcript of video clip is located further down under the video
- This video clip is also available on CEOHP’s YouTube channel